Whether your are on vacation or just can’t to the gym, there is no excuse to skip your workout! There are plenty of full-body exercises that can be done without equipment. This workout will be just as tough as your gym workouts!
- Push-up Feet Jack: Hands shoulder-width apart. After completing the push-up motion, kick both feet apart then together like a jumping jack.
- Jump Squats: Squat with feet hip-width apart, toes pointed out slightly. Jump into the air then land back into a squatting position, ensuring your knees do not go over your toes and your heels are down.
- Jumping Jacks: This exercise hasn’t changed since high school!
- Plank: Resting on your forearms, elbows directly under your shoulders. Hold your body off of the ground in a straight line with your toes on the ground.
- Squat Thrust: Place your hands down on the ground in front of you. Kick your legs straight back, keeping your belly button pulled in. Do not drop your hips-body should be aligned. Kick your feet back in (kick them in to be placed right under your hips). Stand up.
Complete each exercise for 30 seconds with 10 seconds of rest between each exercise. Start with three sets, increasing by one set each week for four weeks.